Specialized Epic Comp Carbon 29″ Mountain Bike 2021 – Trail Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
You never forget your first taste of real speed, you know, the kind that brings an ear-to-ear grin you just can’t seem to shake. Not to worry, from grinning to winning, the Epic Comp has you covered.
• Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient BRAIN-controlled travel, the Epic’s FACT 11m carbon frame increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer and introduces the most capable handling in an Epic yet, all while shedding weight over the previous-generation Epic.
• The Reba RL from RockShox benefits from the SID’s development on the World Cup circuit, providing a race-tested Motion Control damper with external low-speed compression, lockout and rebound adjustments.
• Shimano’s SLX brakes are second to none when it comes to fuss-free stopping that’s light on the scale and heavy on value.
• Employing tech from upstream XT and XTR offerings, the Shimano SLX rear derailleur ticks off quick shifts and employs a wide, 12-speed range to ensure jumps between gears are as minimal and efficient as possible.
• Specialized Alloy tubeless-ready rims feature a modern 25-millimeter internal width, allowing tires to achieve their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m Full Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265×52.5mm|
|Stem:||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX M7100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd|
|Rims:||Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15×110 Boost|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12×148 Boost, Microspline|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Rear Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX 7100, Hollowtech 2, 32t Chainring, XS: 165mm, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, BB52, Threaded|
|Chain:||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|
Satin Carbon/Oil Chameleon/Flake Silver
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.