Specialized Epic Pro 29″ Mountain Bike 2021 – Trail Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
What do you get when you open up the taps on trickle-down technology? That’d be the Epic Pro. A waterfall of performance coming straight down from Mount S-Works, the Epic Pro benefits from the most efficient suspension design we’ve ever created, not to mention a frame that’s as light as the previous-generation S-Works while offering the same incredibly efficient power transfer of the current cream of the World Cup crop.
• Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient BRAIN-controlled travel, the Epic’s FACT 11m carbon frame increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer and introduces the most capable handling in an Epic yet, all while shedding weight over the previous-generation Epic.
• The RockShox SID SL BRAIN fork serves up 100-millimeters of brilliantly controlled BRAIN travel while bringing damper adjustments top-side for quick, on-the-fly tweaks.
• SRAM’s Level TLM brakes feature a one-piece monoblock caliper design that not only excels at shedding speed, but weight too.
• The SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur not only offers some of the crispest shift around, it also manages to serve up a maximum 500-percent gear range while using a 10-percent shorter cage design to increase ground clearance over its mechanical counterpart.
• Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m Full Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox SID SL BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265×52.5mm|
|Stem:||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM AXS EAGLE Controller|
|Rims:||Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, Zero bead hook, Tubeless ready, 28h|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm spacing, 6-bolt, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Rear Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1 carbon Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 32t, SM: 170mm, M-XL 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|Chain:||SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|
Gloss Abalone/Satin Black
Large, Medium, X-Large
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.