Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon 29″ Mountain Bike 2020 – Trail Full Suspension MTB
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
It’s earned glowing reviews the world over… Our light-yet-strong carbon frame delivers bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Equipped with the best suspension, drivetrain and wheels available, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper dishes out peerless MTB performance.
- FACT 11m full carbon frame with dialled trail geometry
- Fox Float Factory 36 for 150mm of refined suspension travel
- Fox Float Factory DPX2 Performance shock controls the 150mm of rear wheel travel
- Shimano XTR 1×12 speed drivetrain for a slick gear shifting
- Shimano XTR hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- 29” Roval Traverse SL Carbon wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Carbon / Black Chrome
- The Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon 29 is available with 0% APR finance
The Ultimate Trail Mountain Bike:
The innovative sidearm design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Lightweight, Capable … And Stunning:
Our carbon chassis melds 140mm of smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and painless cable routing. No proprietary bullshit and a threaded bottom bracket also mean that this frame is 100% hassle free.
- One of the lightest—and most capable—trailbikes on the market.
- S-Works delivers 140mm of smooth suspension and unrivaled handling.
- Top-tier suspension courtesy of FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory rear shock.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory shock features Kashima-coated stanchion for a lifetime of buttery-smooth performance. Three-position compression dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy.
- FOX FLOAT Factory 36 fork delivers peerless performance on the toughest trails. Tuning your ride made simple by a full range of compression and rebound adjustments within easy reach.
- Shimano XTR M9100 combines stellar shifting precision and the widest gear range possible in an ultralight and simple single-ring drivetrain.
- Famed for its reliability and ease of operation, FOX’s Factory Transfer dropper post gets the nod here when it comes to getting your seat low on hectic descents.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, 12x148mm dropouts, 140mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode adjustment, 210x50mm|
|Stem:||Deity Copperhead, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Seat Post:||FOX Factory Transfer, Kashima, 30.9, Shimano Ispec-EV lever (S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:175mm)|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails|
|Chainset:||Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Threaded, 30mm spindle|
|Chain:||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
Gloss Carbon / Black Chrome
L £7,199.00, M £7,999.00
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.