- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About the Trek Marlin 5 Women’s
The Trek Marlin 5 Women’s is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A front suspension fork with 100 mm of travel, parts designed specifically for women, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
You’re new to the trail, and you’re looking for great value on a real mountain bike that can double as a commuter. You also side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a bike with touchpoints designed specifically for them. A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame with a sloping top tube on smaller sizes (XS and S) for better standover height and more confidence on the trail, plus internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike’s sleek look. Women-Specific Design touchpoints like the saddle, bars and grips, 21 speeds, a wide range of gearing for big hills, hydraulic disc brakes that feel smoother than mechanical disc brakes and a suspension fork with 100 mm of travel. A trail-tough mountain bike designed for women. It’s built in Trek’s MTB heritage, making it more than capable of taking on trail adventures. But it’s also versatile, and Marlin 5 Women’s is a popular ride on college campuses because the rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise and haul a load.
- Alpha Silver Aluminium Frame allows easier handling on the toughest of trails
- SR Suntour XCE 28 Fork is ready to tackle the most demanding trail and enduro rides
- Shimano Tourney 21 Speed Drivetrain delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go
- Tektro HD-275 Hydraulic Disc Brakes for reliability and consistency you can count on
- Bontrager XR2 27.5/29 x 2.2/2.0” Tyres offers Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry
Medium, Small, X-Small
Grey, Purple, White