Trek Supercaliber 9.9 XX1 2020 Mountain Bike
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
About the Trek Supercaliber 9.9
Supercaliber is a radically new short travel XC bike that bridges the gap between hardtail and full suspension race bikes with IsoStrut integrated suspension. With 60mm of rear travel, riders get better traction and control than a hardtail without the complexity or weight of a traditional full suspension bike. OCLV Mountain Carbon ensures just the right blend of flex and strength in the pivot-less rear end while the Straight Shot downtube makes the front of the bike extra stiff for a more responsive, confident feel, especially in high-torque situations like fast climbs and intense sprints. Knock Block protects the frame from spinning handlebars, and there’s even room in the frame to carry two full-size water bottles on most sizes.
Since Supercaliber is a dedicated XC race bike, it uses 29-inch wheels on all frame sizes, including the small for ultimate momentum-preserving speed. This model features SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrains, Lightweight OCLV Carbon Bontrager Kovee wheels are tubeless ready, quick to get rolling, and feature Rapid Drive hub internals for nearly instant engagement when you stomp on the pedals.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is light weight and responsive, with the innovative IsoStrut, making it an excellent climber and descender
- Fox Factory 32 Step-Cast Fork is perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that can handle the toughest trails and enduro rides
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain delivers high performance shifting in any situation, with the brilliant reliability and simplicity of single chainring setups
- SRAM Level Ultimate Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power, with minimal effort, in all conditions
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue 29 x 2.2 Tyres which have an aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind
Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel Fork Fox Factory 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, FIT4 2-position damper, dual remote, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 100mm travel Front Derailleur Trek IsoStrut, Fox Factory shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, 235×32.5mm Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed Chain set SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T alloy ring, Boost, carbon Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit Cassette SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 spee Brakeset SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, carbon levers, 160mm rotors Handlebar Bontrager Kovee XXX, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 0mm rise Stem Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 0 degree Headset Knock Block Integrated, super light sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom Grips ESI Chunky Wheelset Bontrager Kovee XXX 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, centerlock, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear Tires Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29×2.20″ Saddle Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails Seatpost Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.